Leave the boring questions and small talk behind with this extensive list of deep and interesting questions to ask girls… These are not the usual questions people typically ask, and some can go quite deep.
You go on a first date with a girl, or there is a certain girl you want to get to know better, but you are not sure what questions to ask her?
Sometimes it can be quite frustrating to ask questions of a girl you like. The fear of embarrassing yourself if you ask the wrong question is enough to dampen courage.
However, this fear is a common reason most love stories just never begin.
Asking the right questions to a girl
If you ask the right questions of a girl, you will instantly become more interested in her.
Although the questions to ask a girl can be very diverse, the key to doing this is to be respectful and not overly aggressive. Of course, she shouldn’t feel like she is under a police investigation.
These questions will definitely start an interesting conversation. You can choose the questions you like, or you can just ask them all.
So without further ado, here is a list of unique questions to ask a girl to get to know her better.
Asking girls for the first date
1. What’s your story?
2. What do you think of books?
3. Is there something you like or do that is otherwise considered a “man’s thing”?
4. Where do you like to go for a walk?
5. Which cheesy song do you love?
6. What do your Saturdays usually look like?
7. How do you like to meet new people?
8. Who is your best friend?
9. What makes you laugh?
10. Who are the mostest important person in your life?
11. What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done? The worst?
12. What is your reason for getting out of bed in the morning?
13. Do you have a dream that you are pursuing?
14. What do your Saturdays usually look like?
15. Where did you grow up and what was your family like?
16. What is your most valuable possession?
17. What is the most interesting job you have ever had?
18. Do you have a special place that you like to visit regularly?
19. What is your favorite drink?
20. What was the best meal you have ever had?
21. Which TV show would you most like to live in?
22. What’s on your wish list?
23. What is the most embarrassing concert you have ever attended?
24. What do you like or dislike about this city?
25. Who is the most fascinating person you know?
26. What do you value most when it comes to friendship?
27. What more do you like to go out or stay at home?
Interesting questions for girls
1. What personality character are majority proud of, but shouldn’t be?
2. Which animal is surprisingly not yet extinct?
3. What would you do if one day you awoken and everybody just disappeared without a sign?
4. If you took over a private jet from a unfamiliar person, what would you do with it?
5. What is the most unpleasant sounding word?
6. What’s going on in pop culture now that is taken very seriously, but 20 years from now, people are going to find it extremely silly?
7. What are some old-time tradition that no longer make sense, but individuals still just follow them out of tradition?
8. Which job will not be replaced by machines or computers in the near future?
9. What is romanticized in modern culture, but really shouldn’t be?
10. If you were given 5,000 euros to make as many people as possible happy, what would you do?
11. What would be the worst thing you could put in a piñata?
12. What trend has died out but you want it to make a comeback?
13. What things are normal now, but will antiquities be prized a century later?
14. What happens strange when the more you think about it?
15. Do you remember a big thing that happened but now everyone seems to have forgotten?
16. Do you take compliments easily? Or do you hate compliments?
17. Do you believe in soul mates?
Question girls to get to understand them better
1. What do you love about yourself?
2. What would you like more time for?
3. What was your most unforgettable dream or nightmare?
4. What were you deathly afraid of as a child?
5. How determined or indecisive are you?
6. What is the greatest opinion someone has given you?
7. In which areas of your life do you have high hopes, and what are these high hopes?
8. What is the worst quality a person can have?
9. What is the worst thing you have ever heard from one person to another person?
10. Which film did you watch again and again as a child?
11. Which film have you seen more than seven times?
12. What’s the worst book you had to read in school?
13. Which complex fictional character really fascinates you?
14. What’s the most ridiculous thing you’ve convinced someone to be true?
15. If you could devote your life to solving one problem, which one would you choose?
16. What have you only learned now that you should have known a long time ago?
17. What did you eat regularly as a child, but now you shudder at the thought of eating?
18. When you look back on your life, what have you done that has given you the greatest satisfaction?
19. What event do you want to know the whole and complete truth about?
20. When was the last time you laughed so much that you cried?
21. Who is or was your greatest rival?
22. What have you been obsessed with lately?
23. How does the social environment for children in school differ today from 10 or 20 years ago?
24. What did you get too old for?
25. What’s the biggest waste of money you’ve ever seen?
26. If you only had to wear one outfit for the rest of your life, what would it be?
27. Aside from a raise or more vacation time, what is the best perk a company can offer its employees?
Personal questions for girls
1. What is your earliest memory in life?
2. What are you most grateful for?
3. What was the worst phase you went through?
4. How do you imagine a happy life?
5. What innocent mistake did you make that had dramatic consequences?
6. What do you think people automatically assume about you when they look at you?
7. Are there things in your life that you would do differently now?
8. What is your most precious memory?
9. What is your worst memory?
10. What is the best thing to say to someone to cheer them up when they are feeling down?
11. How do you imagine your dream home?
12. Do you think there is life after death?
13. Imagine you have to trade your life with a Hollywood star. Which star would you be?
14. If you knew that you were going to die in a year, would you change anything about your current life? Why?
15. What else is at the top of your bucket list?
16. What made you a stronger person?
17. Do you believe in love at first sight?
18. Where do you feel most like yourself?
19. What do you miss about your childhood?
20. What would you like to do in the next year that you have never done before?
21. What makes you happy?
22. What would your ideal weekend look like?
23. What do you think about the most?
Questions to ask girls to make them laugh
Most of the time, the girls like to have fun talking to them. So why stop making them talk and laugh by asking a funny and interesting question?
1. What snack can you just can’t get enough of?
2. What strange smell do you really like?
3. What is the funniest present that you have ever seen or received?
4. Which car is so ugly that you are shocked that it was made?
5. What’s the best joke you’ve ever heard?
6. If you were forced to create a new dance step, which one would it be and what would you call it?
7. How seriously do you take horoscopes?
Questions to ask girls that you should never ask
Here are some awkward questions you should NEVER ask a woman:
1. How old are you?
Dude, didn’t your parents tell you that this question was a lack of education? It is a golden rule, NEVER ask about a woman’s age, whether you like it or not.
2. Do you think I look good?
A man cannot ask that question or become insecure, and that is the last thing you want in front of a woman.
3. How much do you earn?
Are you their accountant, financial advisor, or what? If you dare to ask that, you scare her. After hearing this question, she will run away.
4. How much do you weigh?
This question is very uncomfortable and offensive, and it is none of your business.
5. How many men have you been with?
It is very difficult to ask this question because many women, especially at the beginning, do not want to talk about it. Men will also judge women more often if their numbers are “exaggerated”.
6. Are these yours?
If you have decency, you never ask such a question. Whether it’s her natural breasts or a master surgeon has a hand in it is none of your business.
7. Do you like to be conquered?
That is an equally obviously ridiculous question. It’s like asking permission to kiss. Of course! Everyone wants to be conquered, get sweet good morning messages, be treated well and cared for. If you need to ask that beforehand, she could run away in no time.
8. Do you want to pay for yourself?
Before you ask that, better bite your tongue. If you’ve invited her out on a date, you pay too. If you can’t pay, then don’t date her. Make up an upset stomach instead of disappointing your girl with this deadly question.
9. Do you have your days?
Attacking her this way because she may be in a bad mood about the problems, she had during those days would show that you have no manners. “Are you on your period?” – absolutely and categorically NO.
Now that you are armed with some great questions to ask girls, let’s go over a few general guidelines for talking to a girl:
Listen more than you talk!
Some people consider themselves great conversationalists because they can talk endlessly. But the ability to speak is only part of the equation – and not the most important part.
The best communication takes place with an even and equal exchange between two people. Think of a conversation as a tennis game in which the players hit the ball back and forth. It’s everyone’s turn – and no one grabs the ball.
Getting to know someone new is a slow and safe process. But some people, too excited about a deep and meaningful conversation, go too far too quickly. You ask personal or sensitive questions that put the other person on the defensive.
Should the relationship develop, there will be enough time to get involved in important issues? So once you’ve started dating the girl, take it easy.