Text for her best friend: 40 Beautiful messages to tell her “I love you”
Friendship is a feeling that we do not value enough. And you might be wondering why it’s important to text your best friend.
Indeed, we talk a lot about love and family. The family represents our past, our education and our intrinsic values. Thanks to our parents, we became independent, strong and intelligent individuals.
In any case, if we had the chance to grow up in a home filled with love and compassion.
Love is what gives purpose, what makes us want to live. When you’re in love, you feel like you have wings. We have the feeling that we can move mountains.
Love can give us a feeling of unparalleled happiness and fulfillment. But it can also destroy us and push us to the brink.
But you know what all of these experiences have in common? Friendship !
Friends are there to love you unconditionally . They accept you as you are and they don’t judge your choices. Your friends celebrate your successes and are proud of everything you accomplish.
Just for that, they deserve a little text of love and support.
But they are also there for you when you have family, professional or romantic problems. After all, who do you confide your concerns to? Who listens to you when your partner does something hurtful?
Who is able to calm you down when your boss stresses you out or your family puts pressure on you?
Friends are an inexhaustible source of joy, optimism and advice. And that’s especially true when you have a best friend.
Indeed, this one is the representation of all that you love most in the human race. She is kind, gentle, attentive and altruistic. She makes your happiness a priority and she never hesitates to put you in your place if you go overboard.
With her, you can be true to yourself, without worrying about whether you’ll upset her or scare her away.
Between you, there are no games or lies. Indeed, your best friend knows all your secrets and keeps them preciously so that no one can harm you. You can thank her for that.
It is for all these reasons that writing a text for your best friend is important. You need to show her that you are grateful for everything she does for you. You must say ‘thank you’ to him for his presence and his attentive ear.
So, writing a text to your best friend is proving to her that your feelings are sincere.
Writing a text to your best friend means not being afraid of having your weaknesses.
Texting your best friend is letting her know that your relationship is stronger than anything.
And above all, a text for her best friend is an opportunity to say “I love you”, even if you don’t always agree on all the subjects.
Text for her best friend to say “I love you”
The love that binds you to your best friend is close to brotherly love. Indeed, this one is like your sister. But a sister you chose. Indeed, you are not related by blood to her, but you have both chosen to love each other deeply and to be tolerant.
Choose a text on friendship from the following examples:
1. My best friend, I don’t know if you are aware of how much you mean to me. I love you from the bottom of my heart, because you are an incredibly generous and selfless person.
2. All my life, I have been told “find yourself a man to be happy”. I don’t need a man, because you’re by my side. You are my best friend, my sister and no one can bring me more joy than you.
3. The love that unites us is so powerful that I could move mountains for you. I am writing this short text to you, because I want you to know that I love you and that I will always be there for you.
4. I wrote words of love about it, but I never wrote anything about friendship. Well, for the first time in my life, I feel the need to show my love in a platonic relationship. Indeed, I am amazed by the person that you are. Your strength feeds mine. And I know that we will always be inseparable. I love you very much !
5. My darling, today I wanted to send you a little message of friendship, because I need you to know that you are my best friend. With me by your side, you will never be alone. Together, we will overcome all obstacles.
6. My best friend is a smart, strong and independent woman. Her courage is rubbing off on me and every day I feel like I’m growing and getting better thanks to her. Of course you know who I’m talking about. I love you my beautiful !
7. I didn’t think I would ever say “I love you” to someone who isn’t my partner. But here I am writing a text to my best friend, because she is the most important person in my life. Yes, you are the sun of my days and the stars of my nights!
8. All the love that binds us is eternal. One day, we’ll be old and we’ll remember everything we’ve been through together. And I bet they will be great adventures, filled with laughter and sharing. I like you !
9. It’s hard to talk about love in a simple text for you, my best friend. But I just wanted to put these few words down so you know that no one can ever replace you. You are my soul and my heart. And I know that this love is the only one that will be by my side until the end.
10. “Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything. –Muhammad Ali
Text for her best friend to say “thank you”
Your best friend has surely helped you a lot during your life. For example, when you broke up with your partner or when you lost your job. Whatever the situation, your best friend has never given up on you.
Say “thank you” with a friendship message like the ones below. Yes, choose the perfect text for your best friend!
11. A short text on friendship is certainly not enough to explain to you all the positive feelings I feel when I think of you. But it’s a good start! Without you, I wouldn’t be the person I am today. Thank you so much for all your positive influence.
12. Without you, I would never have learned the true meaning of the word “friendship”. You have been present during all the important stages of my life. You never abandoned me. You have never disappointed me. What more can I ask for? !
13. Today I just wanted to tell you that I love you. You are someone who inspires me to pursue my dreams and supports me in everything I do. Without you, I would never have raised my head after all that I have been through. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
14. Saying “thank you” isn’t even enough. Indeed, you have done so much for me that I lose words. Stay as you are, for you have a strength that no one can match.
15. Thank you for being an exceptional best friend. Thank you for all the love you give me. I know this text can’t capture all the gratitude I feel for you, but I just needed to say these words.
16. I know that a friendship message worthy of you should be at least 10 pages, but you know me… I’m not very good with words. So, I’ll settle for just one: thank you!
17. Sweetie, without you, I wouldn’t have survived these past few months. Without you, I wouldn’t be standing here today. I am smiling and brave thanks to your efforts. Thank you so much.
18. Countless times you have proven that friendship goes beyond words and encompasses actions. As a best friend, you never lacked words of comfort or deeds. I am grateful for your friendship. Thank you for always being there for me.
19. Being friends with you makes me want to celebrate every day as Friendship Day. Thank you for adding tons of joy and happiness to my life, every day.
20. “You can find happiness even in the darkest times, if you just remember to turn on the light.” (Dumbledore) You turned on the light for me and I really appreciate it.
Text for her best friend to say “I’m sorry”
Did you blunder? It happens to the best! The important thing is to admit your fault and ask for forgiveness. After all, no one is perfect and you won’t be able to rebuild your friendship unless you take the first step towards it.
Texting your best friend when you’re cold is perhaps the best way to let her know that you can work together to heal her wounds.
A text asking for forgiveness is the perfect time to show yourself vulnerable.
21. I have made many mistakes in life, but none of them have come back to haunt me with such force. I am deeply sorry for the pain I caused you. Please forgive me.
22. I felt a deep need to write you a text, because you are my best friend. I’ve had so many sleepless nights because I’m overwhelmed by my own stupidity. I’m not ashamed to admit my faults. I’m sorry, darling!
23. I may not be as wise as you, but I am wise enough to see the damage I have caused to our friendship. I know you will eventually forgive me, but I still need to tell you that I’m so sorry!
24. I argue with you, I yell at you, I misbehave, I hurt you a lot, but I just can’t live without you. I’m sorry ! I have to learn from my mistakes!
25. Our friendship is far too important for a stupid ego or mistakes, so here I am, asking for your forgiveness. Please accept my apologies, honey. I know that this simple friendship text is not enough to erase what I have done. But I hope this will be the first step towards our recovery.
26. Sometimes I take the liberty of taking you for granted because deep in my heart I know my best friend will always understand. But I’m still sorry, because I really love you.
27. I would not allow anything in this world to get in the way of our friendship. Not even my own mistakes. I’m sorry for what I did. Can you forgive me?
28. Our friendship has no rules, but it is based on two beautiful things – unlimited love and unlimited forgiveness. I’m sorry for hurting you, please forgive me.
29. You have a very special place in my heart and I don’t want to lose you. I’m so sorry. Accept this heartfelt message about friendship as a first step towards the trust I need to regain.
30. “I’ve learned that sometimes ‘sorry’ just isn’t enough. Sometimes you really have to change. » (Claire London)… And I assure you that I am ready to change!
Text for her best friend to say “I forgive you”
Conversely, it may be your best friend who hurt you. Remember, no one is perfect. You must therefore show compassion and forgive this woman who has always been there for you.
Just as you would like her to forgive you if you make a mistake, you must return the favor. After all, your friendship is much more important.
Choose a text on friendship from the following. Remember that if you want your text to have an effect, you must be sincere.
31. They say the person you argue with the most is the person you love the most. Know that you have hurt me a lot, but that I choose to forgive you so that we can restart on a good basis.
32. You haven’t been a great best friend lately. But, for a long time, you were a perfect best friend. So I forgive you, hoping you’ve learned your lesson and won’t hurt me again.
33. It’s funny to write a text to your best friend when she hurt you so much. But I remembered that myself, I was not always an exceptional friend. If you are ready to make efforts so that we rebuild our bond, I am ready to forgive you.
34. Without you, my life would surely have been less painful. But without you, it would also have been much more boring. I have to forgive you, because I don’t want to live with this burden. But I don’t intend to make it a habit. Please don’t ever hurt me again!
35. Forgiveness is something that I have to offer you, because you have offered it to me many times. You are a best friend who has done a lot for me, but I can’t say that I have always reciprocated you. I sincerely hope that we will both grow from this experience and become women to be proud of.
36. Which of us has never hurt the other? I can’t throw the first stone at you. But I have to tell you that your behavior hurt me a lot. I chose to forgive you, because I think our friendship deserves a second chance.
37. It’s time we behaved like the adults we are. That’s why I’m writing this text to my best friend: I forgive you. It may sound crazy to you, but I’m willing to take the risk. You mean a lot to me and I don’t think our friendship should end because of a mistake.
38. I never thought you could hurt me like this. But here we are! We each cry on our side… Yes, I know that you are sorry and that you regret. But know that the knife in my back still hurts. However, I forgive you, for your good, but also for mine.
39. I thought the friendship between us was indestructible. Then you behaved like a heartless person. And there, I thought I had lost my best friend. Then I understood… I have to forgive you so that we can meet again. But my forgiveness doesn’t mean I forget what happened. I’m just giving you a chance to get better.
40. “Everyone says forgiveness is a wonderful idea, until they have something to forgive. » (WC Lewis)… With this text, I forgive you!
I hope this selection of friendship messages has inspired you to write your own text to your best friend!